Yili Apricot Valley, China. Every year, these rolling hills in Xinjiang explode into a puffy sea of pink and white. As the largest groves of apricots in the region, this flowering signifies the beginning of the fruiting season, while also transforming the landscape into something other-worldly.
If i cant be naked id rather wear boys undies all day, wearing them rn 2
(Source: sskeptical, via unbless)
Are you without your loved one?....
yeah actually i’m without all my loved ones right now, its shit
"Happiness is the pleasantest of emotions; because of this, it is the most dangerous. Having once felt happiness, one will do anything to maintain it, and losing it, one will grieve."
Our little tree house refuge in the jungle. Thank you Charlie!
Toledo District, Belize.
The weekend taught me the following:
1. I get overwhelming anxiety when i dont have acess to wet wipes
2. I am a fucking idiot
3. Macdonald’s features in top 3 most consistent thing to not ever disappoint me
4. Before I drive an hour and a half to the beach I should pee, a lot
5. Dont ever eat a block of coconut chocolate if you don’t have a drink nearby to down shortly after. Such thirsty work
6. Kids are so happy and their parents suck
7. Life is too short not to love your family
I feel sick
when i look at
old photos of you
with your hair up
and wearing my old white tee.
I feel sick when
i see old photos
you took of me
when i was so happy.
When we were in love,
we were so in love.
be with someone who will stop what they are doing to kiss you. Life gets crazy and busy and things happen and in the middle of it, i think its important to be with someone who can calm you and remember to make you feel loved.
(Source: littlecartography, via vodkacupcakes)